I lead teams of engineers in the rapid implementation of AWS backends supporting Internet of Things ecosystems. This includes designing the architecture, setting up AWS accounts following best practices, implementing application code, creating unit/system tests, and setting up continuous integration pipelines.
In addition, I serve as the client-facing engineer by advising customers on IoT device integration, operationalization strategies, third-party services and available solutions.
May 2018-February 2019
- Implemented data processing pipelines for IoT, healthcare claim processing, environmental reports, and many other applications.
- Built Continuous Integration (CI) pipelines for use with serverless architectures on AWS.
- Provisioned and configured new AWS accounts, networks, and security best practices.
- Advised client on integration of IoT devices with AWS.
IoT Technical Lead
July 2016-May 2018
- Designed and led implementation of IoT Asset Tracker for shipment containers.
- Architected IoT ecosystem from embedded device to cloud to user interface.
- Built back-end AWS resources from the ground up.
- Managed project between suppliers, contractors, and an internal software development team
IoT Lab Lead
Auburn Cyber Research Center
August 2014-May 2016
- Built Device Management and OTA Tool for research Internet of Things (IoT) devices (Master’s Project).
- Assisted with design and implementation of Industral IoT research testbed
Network Systems Graduate Intern
- Developed IoT device commissioning backend prototype.
Undergraduate Research Assistant
- Developed a code-editor plug-in for Notepad++ to perform refactorings on C-language code.
Process Control Engineer (Co-Op)
- Programmed Industrial Automation Equipment (Honeywell) and developed user interfaces.